Thursday, October 27, 2011

Hullabaloo Sneak Peaks!!!

WOOOOOO!~

So there are LOTS of things going on this week! This is the last week I get to prep for Hissyfits Hullabaloo!!!

For this last week I want to start doing a Hullabaloo Sneak Peak every day. I already have 4 sneak peaks on my FaceBook page that you can find a link to over on the left side of the page. I'm also going to be sending these pictures to my Twitter! ^^

So here are the four that I have so far!~


My super cute polymer clay Sweet Lolita themed heart shaped cookie sandwiches, these cute babies are one of a few signature charms that I have to offer in my Etsy shop. They will be in these 5 colors at the show!~


Here is another one of my signature charms (my others will be available at the show but they are not ready yet), these come in three yummy flavors and are also available on my Etsy!~


My ice cream cones are one of my personal favorite crochet items that I offer! They are not currently in my Etsy shop but they are available for purchase, just ask. They come in 5 flavors!~


Lastly, these are my cute cup cakes, also in 5 flavors, they are also available for purchase but not in my Etsy shop. So again, if you would like a cute cup cake for yourself, just email me!~

That is about it for the first part of my Hullabaloo sneak peak!~ I hope those that are in the Phoenix area are going to come visit me and my husband at my booth on November 6th!!!! ^^

3 comments:

  1. OMG everything so adorable! Im very fond to your Knitting cutties!

    I love to make some Floating/alien sounds while I "pretend" the amigurumis are flying :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could go visit! Everything looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Edward, XD I did the same thing to my husband the other day! lol Thank you!~ <3

    @Talty, you should visit!~ <3

    ReplyDelete

Please keep it clean and nice!~ ^^