Thursday, September 22, 2011

Hissyfits Hullabaloo and Dollfie Stuff for Sale

So I will be at the Hissyfits Hullabaloo craft show in Phoenix, AZ in November on the 6th! I will be there with my husband and lots of polymer clay and crochet wares. If you're going to be there stop by and say 'hi!' I want to do a 'sale' for my followers, I don't know what to do yet - maybe if you say a certain word to me, or some such.... if you guys have any ideas let me know!~ But I plan on doing something like that. <3

Also, I will have some pictures up of what I'm going to be selling, but I can give you some insight now: cupcake amigurumi, polymer clay Christmas ornaments, my polymer clay charms, some deco and polymer clay rings and some very special items that you will have to wait for!~ xp

In other news, there really isn't much... other than the fact that I'm am - again - trying to sell the remained of my ABJD stuffs. I have several listings on DoA if you have an account there and you want to check them out these are the links

FairyLand PukiPuki Cloths/Shoes & YOSD Cloths
LeekeWorld and DollMore Glass Eyes
FairyLand LittleFee Bisou GIRL Closed Eyed Face Plate W/o Faceup
LeekeWorld and eLuts YOSD/MSD/SD Wigs

For those of you that do not have a DoA account here are some pictures, I kind of put them in order of the links I provided, so it's the zippered pouch, Puki cloths/shoes, YOSD cloths, glass eyes, Bisou face plate, YOSD wigs, MSD wigs (the third MSD wig was never put on a doll so I have the official LeekeWorld photos next to it), SD wig (I did the same as the third MSD wig). Just email me at gpattonmills@gmail.com if you are interested in any of them or want more pictures.

Happy Crafting!~ <3


  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it clean and nice!~ ^^