Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Previews?

I'm hoping to have some previews of the crochet things that will be sold at Hissyfits Hullabaloo by the end of the week. I have a few different amigurumis that will be made, which include cupcakes, ice cream cones, baby whales, big foot/sasquatch/yeti, mushrooms in three sizes and maybe some little bunnies. Clay items include an assortment of my charms some of which are ice cream cones, sammiches, PB&J BFF sets, cookie sandwiches, angry/happy fruits/veggies, cakes and a whole plethora of other charms!~ Lastly, I've been wanting to try some beaded jewelry, so those will be debuting at this show as well!

Some review posts will be posted as well by the weekend as I have SEVERAL packages coming in the mail. basically it's just supplies and such for the show, nothing too major ^^

I have no pictures this time, but you can enjoy this picture of my baby girl, Juno. 


Happy Crafting!~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it clean and nice!~ ^^